Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bloody Badaun tree (poetry - life politics and atrocities)









I weep at the bloody Badaun tree,
Adorned by violated innocence
Dirty seed of a gang of scoundrels
Dripping off the hanging cadavers

Here we see no red red flower,
No scented leaves, nor a flirty bee
I only hear the rasp of doom
And the scraping of grim reaper's staff

Sniggering cowards hang around
To take pride in their life's work
And showcase their deeds for all to see
Hanging from the bloody Badaun tree

Stones abound but I hesitate
Target's near but I'm incapacitate
To strike them down and bleed out
Their malice off the bloody Badaun tree

To no avail I dream of vindication,
While in fear, in terror I cower for ever
Hateful my eyes as they watch the hyenas
Frolic in search for their next amusement.

Impotent rage fills up my innards,
Hands hanging flaccid in years of submission
Symphony of the wind rustling cold bodies though,
Is sending fresh rageblood into my limp hands.



For those who think WTF is he moaning about, read   http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Horrific-Badaun-gang-rape-and-murder-case-highlights-social-strains-in-Akhileshs-UP/articleshow/35955664.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment